Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Failure to Blog

As my seeester (sister) and brother are expert bloggers, I have fallen down on the family tradition by not blogging. My problem is I find I have nothing interesting to say. (I know my family will think the fact I am speechless is quite extraordinary). My friend said I should make lists of my pet peeves. Well here goes: split infinitives (except Star Trek's "To Boldly Go Where No Man Has Gone Before"); telephone menus, one word emails, drivers who come to a full stop prior to turning, call waiting when I am the first caller, instruction manuals that are pages and pages long, 2 year commitments or any kind of service committments from satellite, cable, telephone or other service providers, and cold weather (I was born in Fla. for a reason). I am sure I have others but that is enough grousing for now.

On a happier note, my sis and brother in law came to see us last weekend. (She wrote about it in her blog). We had a great time. We went to the car show, and then had Peking Duck at the restaurant where Presidents go. Ate too much but it was worth every calorie. My cat, Baby (see my seeester's blog) loved my brother-in-law and still is waiting for "My George" to come back.

Well I must get back to work.

See ya later alligators.

CLBG

1 comment:

Mental P Mama said...

I am with you on those split infinitives. I hate 'em.